Side Return Kitchen Extension was uploaded on July 17, 2017 at 7:43 pm. This article is uploaded on the Kitchen category. Side Return Kitchen Extension is tagged with Side Return Kitchen Extension, Side, Return, Kitchen, Extension..
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Returnre•turn (ri tûrn′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to go or come back, as to a former place, position, or state: to return from abroad; to return to public office; to return to work.
- to revert to a former owner: The money I gave him returns to me in the event of his death.
- to revert or recur, as in thought, discourse, etc.: He returned to his story.
- to make a reply or retort: She returned with a witty sally.
- to put, bring, take, give, or send back to the original place, position, etc.: to return a book to a shelf; to return a child to her mother; to return the switch to off position.
- to send or give back in reciprocation, recompense, or requital: to return evil for good.
- to reciprocate, repay, or react to (something sent, given, done, etc.) with something similar: to return the enemy's fire; to return a favor.
- to give to a judge or official (a statement or a writ of actions done).
- to render (a verdict, decision, etc.).
- to reflect (light, sound, etc.).
- to yield (a profit, revenue, etc.), as in return for labor, expenditure, or investment.
- to report or announce officially: to return a list of members.
- to elect, as to a legislative body: The voters returned him to office by a landslide.
- to put (a weapon) back into its holder.
- [Cards.]to respond to (a suit led) by a similar lead: She returned diamonds.
- to turn back or in the reverse direction, as a served ball in tennis.
- [Chiefly Archit.]to cause to turn or proceed in a different direction from the previous line of direction;
reverse: to return a cornice at each end of a façade.
- the act or fact of returning as by going or coming back or bringing, sending, or giving back: We should appreciate your return of the book immediately.
- a recurrence: the return of the moon each month.
- reciprocation, repayment, or requital: profits in return for outlay.
- response or reply.
- a person or thing that is returned: returns of mill goods.
- the gain realized on an exchange of goods.
- Often, returns. a yield or profit, as from labor, land, business, or investment: He received a quick return on his money.
- Also called tax return. a statement, on an officially prescribed form, of income, deductions, exemptions, etc., and taxes due.
- Usually, returns. an official or unofficial report on a count of votes, candidates elected, etc.: election returns.
- [Chiefly Brit.]See return ticket (def. 2).
- the continuation of a molding, projection, etc., in a different direction.
- a side or part that falls away from the front of any straight or flat member or area.
- a tablelike extension attached at a right angle to a desk at typing height, for holding a typewriter, computer, etc.
- a key or lever on a typewriter or other business machine that returns the carriage to the extreme right, or the typing element to the extreme left, for the beginning of a new line.
- See under carriage return (def. 2).
- the act of returning a ball.
- the ball that is returned.
- [Football.]a runback of a kick, intercepted pass, or fumble recovery.
- [Econ.]yield per unit as compared to the cost per unit involved in a specific industrial process.
- the bringing or sending back of various documents, such as a writ, summons, or subpoena, with a brief written report usually endorsed upon it, by a sheriff, to the court from which it issued.
- a certified document by a great variety of officers, as assessors, collectors, and election officers.
- the report or certificate endorsed in such documents.
- [Cards.]a lead that responds to a partner's lead.
- [Theat.]a flat or drapery parallel to the tormentor for masking the offstage area and often completing the downstage part of a set.
- merchandise shipped back to a supplier from a retailer or distributor as unsold or unsalable.
- merchandise returned to a retailer by a consumer.
- of or pertaining to a return or returning: a return trip.
- sent, given, or done in return: a return shot.
- done or occurring again: a return engagement of the opera.
- noting a person or thing that is returned or returning to a place: return cargo.
- changing in direction;
doubling or returning on itself: a return twist in a road.
- used for returning, recirculating, etc.: the return road; a return pipe.
- (of a game) played in order to provide the loser of an earlier game with the opportunity to win from the same opponent: return match.
- adequate, necessary, or provided to enable the return of a mailed package or letter to its sender: return postage guaranteed; return address; return envelope.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Extensionex•ten•sion (ik sten′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of extending.
- the state of being extended.
- that by which something is extended;
an addition: a four-room extension to a house.
- an additional period of time given one to meet an obligation: My term paper wasn't finished so I asked for an extension.
- something that can be extended;
an extended object: a table with drop-leaf extensions.
- range of extending;
degree of extensiveness;
extent: the extension of our knowledge.
- an additional telephone that operates on the principal line.
- [Com.]a written engagement on the part of a creditor, allowing a debtor further time to pay a debt.
- that property of a body by which it occupies space.
- the act of straightening a limb.
- the position that a limb assumes when it is straightened.
- the act of pulling the broken or dislocated part of a limb in a direction from the trunk, in order to bring the ends of the bone into their natural situation.
- Also called extent. [Logic.]the class of things to which a term is applicable, as "the class of such beings as Plato and Alexander'' to which the term "man'' is applicable. Cf. intension (def. 5).
- a function having a domain that includes the domain of a given function and that has the same value as the given function at each point in the domain of the given function.
- [Manège.]the act of bringing or coming into an extended attitude.
ex•ten′sion•al′i•ty, ex•ten′sion•al•ism, n.
- of or pertaining to extension courses.
The blog post of Side Return Kitchen Extension have 5 photos it's including Side Return Extension On Pinterest | Side Return, Roof Light And Kitchen Extensions, Side Return Extensions On Pinterest | Extension Google, Skylights And Side Return, Victorian Mid-terrace Side Extension, Blank Side Wall, But We Might Not Have Wide Enough To Have Cupboards On It. Small Side Return ExtensionSmall Kitchen ., Side Return, Concrete Work Top, Bare Brick, Exposed Beams | Kitchen Side Extension | Pinterest | Flats, Terrace And Window. Following are the pictures:
Items to search for in a Set are glossy models and different colors. Typically modern room sets' color is likely to be black, bright and reddish. It could suggest white sleep, black lumber and accent pillows. Or you're able to look at the brain of the bed with black bedrooms steel structures and bright glass accessories for bedroom sets.
Again-this Side Return Kitchen Extension Set should fit the modern substance and color-scheme of glass decorations and black or white timber, material. You could find a really modern part plus a dressing-table with silver steel features that may give you a look that is really pointed.
There are various alternatives to possess this different color to be the core on your room layout. Next take into account the pieces of assistance furniture you'll need inside your room. It's possible you can find a complete modern bedroom set that's everything you should finish the design you desire to your place. Before buying, you must make a set of what exactly you need, to possess every one of the storage you want, along with bits of highlight furniture that is other that may complement the design you strive at.